This post is all about these 110 quarter goals ideas to become a better person.
Are you doing your quarter review and looking for quarter goal ideas to push you out of your comfort zone to become a better person?
Then you are in the perfect place! The beginning of a quarter is the perfect moment to review your progress, remember your new year resolutions, and make new action plans.
To help you work on your progress in all your life areas I want to share with you this ultimate list of 110 killer quarterly goal ideas.
And make sure to stick to the end to find a free downloadable life audit workbook to help you review your life and decide what areas of your life to focus on first!
(extra tip: I recommend you save this in one of your cute personal development boards so that can come back at it at any time!)
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. SOFIA SUCCESS IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Organization and cleaning quarter goals
- Clean/organize an entire area (kitchen, bathroom, garage, etc.)
- Clean out your closet
- Make your bed every day
- Fold the laundry right when it finishes
- Clean out the fridge & pantry
- Get rid of one item of clutter for 30 days
- Reorganize the junk drawer/cabinet
- Go to bed every night with an empty sink
- Create a cleaning schedule
- Clean out purse/wallet
- Wash and detail the car
- Organize the apps on your phone
Financial quarter goals
- Do a no-spend month
- Don’t eat out for 30 days
- Stick to a budget
- Try a 30-day savings challenge
- Plan and start a monthly/weekly budget and stick to it
- create a monthly or yearly financial goal with your savings
- Create a money spreadsheet (or use a money management app) to keep track of your finances. Make sure to complete this every month so that you can understand better your relationship with money.
- Think about a financial area you would like to improve and learn more about it (i.e. how to invest, you to spend less money, how to save…)
- Research about types of investments and what can work best for you
- Set the goal to read x personal finances books by the end of the year. You are a badass at making money by Jen Sincero is a great one to start with! This book has served as a wake-up call and has empowered me to move forward and refocus on my objectives (personal, financial, biz, etc). I truly believe it’s a must reading for any personal development lover that wants to boost their inner power!
- Practice money journaling to heal your relationship with money (here you will 36 create money journal prompts to jumpstart your finance journey!)
- Only check email once a day
- Try Time Blocking
- Find a mentor
- Join a mastermind group
- Clean up your inbox and email folders
- Attend a networking event
- Organize your workspace
- Learn a new skill for your profession
- Set healthy boundaries in your workspace. One of the most common reasons we end up burned out is because we don’t draw the line between work and life. We let it eclipse the rest of our lives without leaving space for any other priority. That is why setting healthy boundaries at work (and respecting them) is so important. In this article, you’ll find a complete beginner’s guide on how to set healthy boundaries in your life!
- Celebrate even your smallest victories. You don’t need a big reason to celebrate your hard work and the effort you are putting in every day. Sometimes we get so caught up in the big goals that we forget to acknowledge the small accomplishments that prove we are growing and making progress. So from now on, I want you to celebrate the small things in your career or biz. Treat yourself to a gift or some flowers, have a nice dinner, drink a glass of champagne, and give yourself the recognition you deserve!
- Dress for success. The truth is that when we feel good on the outside, it translates to our inside (and vice versa). So for this wellness idea what I want you to do is go to work dressed like the highest version of yourself. The goal here is to put effort into your appearance and boost your self esteem and self belief (even if you work from home)!
- Create goals and an execution plan for your professional life
Self care goals inspiration
- Try meditating for 2 weeks. (Here is a great meditation to start with if you are a beginner)
- Start a gratitude journal. (Click here to discover what is the best gratitude journal for you)
- Try to be more present in your life by practicing mindfulness.
- Journal at least once a week.
- Regularly get creative in a way that feels good to you.
- Re-connect with your inner child (by doing things you used to love as a kid but don´t pay attention to anymore).
- Get ready every day
- Commit to a skin routine
- Try a new beauty product
- Have a bath
- Read at least 5 minutes every day
- Plan a ‘You’ day
- Schedule an hour of ‘you’ time every day
- Have a spa night (face masks, mani, pedi, etc.)
- Treat yourself once a month to something nice (for example a nice dinner, a new book, some flowers…)
- Learn how to honor your needs as they arise.
- Do something you love every single day.
- Book a massage
- Allow yourself to sleep in (and say goodbye to the guilt)
- Go for a walk every day
- Stretch for 5 minutes every morning
- Try a new workout class
- Create a workout schedule/routine
- Go to the gym 3x a week
- Walk 10,000 steps every day
- Do a 30-day workout challenge
- Go for a hike
- Try a new sport
- Use the stair instead of the elevator
- Get serious about your sleep schedule and rest for at least seven hours every night
Wellness and health quarter goals ideas
- Limit takeout food.
- Take a look at your diet and see how you could eat healthier and nurture your body with healthier foods. Remember to look for a balance that makes you happy and healthy at the same time!
- Drink 2l of water a day
- Replace soda with water
- Learn how to meal prep
- Go see the doctor or dentist for a well-check exam
- Make a meal plan
- Eat a veggie at every meal
- Eat Breakfast every day
- Try a new healthy food or recipe from your Pinterest board
Social and Relationship goals
- When you feel something is off with someone, ask them about it
- Meet a friend for coffee
- Volunteer to a cause you believe in
- Have fun and long conversations with your family around the table, with no screens
- Host a girl’s night in with your closest friends
- Messaging a friend to tell them why you are grateful for them
- Hanging out with a friend with zero distractions (yes, put the phone away)
- Volunteer once a month
- Do random acts of kindness for 30 days
Mental health goals ideas
- Say a positive affirmation every morning
- Change your phone wallpaper to a motivational quote
- Go on a social media break for 30 days
- Get outside every day
- Write down 3 things you’re grateful for each day
- Set social media and screen time boundaries
- No phone after 7 pm for 30 days
- No phone for the first 30 minutes after you’re awake
- Don’t complain for 30 days
- Unfollow 1 social media account a day for 30 days that doesn’t inspire you
- Cut out negative talk
Quarter Goals Ideas. Personal Development Goals
- Write for 2 weeks in a journal at least 10 small wins of the day.
- Mute, block or unfollow anyone that makes you feel bad about yourself.
- List once a week everything that you love about yourself.
- Listen to confidence-boosting podcasts regularly.
- Read one personal growth book/ month.
- Work on a new insecurity that is damaging your self-esteem each month.
- Break a habit that has a negative impact on your life
- Create a vision board for 2023.
- Create more solitude moments.
- Establish your values and core values.
- Create a personal growth plan.
- Unsubscribe from 5 email lists
- Learn a new skill
- Don’t hit the snooze button for 30 days
And that was the ultimate list of the 110 best quarter goals ideas! I hope you enjoy them and found inspiration for your own quarter goals!
Now choosing what goals to set is just as important as how you set the.
Yes, you read that right. The way you set your goals has a huge impact on whether you will achieve them or not.
But don’t worry because there is a formula that will help you to set your goals so that will always achieve them successfully.
This “formula” is called T.A.R.G.E.T. goals and you can learn all about it in this in step by step guide right here!
Now this list was created as a way to inspire your quarter self-improvement goals, but you don´t need to set every goal in this list.
Not only because you will go crazy trying to achieve them all, but also because you might not need to set all these goals.
So read through the list. Start with the ones that resonate with you the most and feel excited to try and then work your way through the list of health and wellness ideas.
In fact, I highly encourage you to do a little life audit first to reflect on which areas of your life should you invest your focus and energy in.
Here is a free downloadable you can use to review your life areas and help you decide what should you focus on first.
Remember to believe in yourself and your capabilities and that you are worthy of even your deepest and wildest dreams!
What were your favorite quarter goals ideas? I would love to read you in the comments!